Monday, June 9, 2008

3 YEARS

On June 2nd, Gary and I had our 3 YEAR Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 3 years already! For our last 2 anniversaries, we went on trips to Arizona and Colorado. This year, since we are saving money and time off of work for our family trip to CABO, we stayed in Salt Lake. We still had a lot of fun and had an awesome anniversary. Both of us have been wanting to eat at The Melting Pot, so we had dinner there and went to a movie afterwards. The Melting Pot was SO GOOD! I am a sucker for anything dipped in cheese or chocolate, so of course, it's my new favorite restaurant. Plus, Holly and Hef celebrated their 3 year anniversary at The Melting Pot, so we kind of copied. (How embarrassing that I know that, huh!) 






 

2 comments:

Whitney said...

we LOVE the melting pot to! and we went there for our anniversary too!!!!

Kyrste said...

hi dana and gary i love your blog its the CUTEST background!!