Three Joys
1. Gary
2. My Families (We have a lot of them)
3. Griffin
Three Fears
1. E.T.
2. Birds
3. Finger nails
Three Goals
1. Pay off my new "grill"
2. Get Gary Through School
3. Grow my hair out
Three Current Obsessions/collections
1. Kashi Bars
2. The Olympics
3. Blogging (I stole that Whitney, sorry)
Three Random Surprising Facts about ME!
1. I HATE hanging up my clothes. I just drape them in random places in the closet. Gary HATES it!
2. I can't stand the feeling of unfinished wood. Like a wooden spoon or shovel. I won't touch it, it freaks me out!
3. I held Gary's dad's hand in Disneyland. Ha ha ha ha! (It was on accident, I thought he was Gary.)
Now i tag.....Mandee and Meladin
2 comments:
i love your last random fact, you held garys dads hand! thats hilarious!!!! Glad u got my tag!
Could you possibly do some recent pictures please! You never update your blog! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment