Three names I go by-
1: Dana
2: Danes
3: Ummmmmm, that's all
Three restaurants I love-
1: Cafe Rio
2: Red Rock
3: Ha ha ha I love Del Taco
Three trips to plan in the next year-
1: We REALLY want to go to Denmark
2: Baltimore with BRENT!
3: Scotland of course
Three things I want badly-
1: New flooring in our house
2: That new book that Mandee got
3: That's all, I have everything I want!
Three pets I have had-
1: Griffin!!!! He's our dog
2: Mia, my mom's cat
3: Tasha, our dog when I was little
Three things I did yesterday-
1: Worked
2: Went to dinner with my fam
3: Watched Dexter
Three things I ate today-
1: A Burrito
2 : Tootsie Rolls. I can't get enough of them!
3: String Cheese
Three fears I have-
1: Any kind of Natural Disaster
2: Losing a loved one
3: Car Accidents
Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
1: Working
2: Watching Dexter
3: Finishing a project on iphoto
Three things I plan on doing tomorrow-
1: Working
2: Clean out my closet
3: Finish my book
Three favorite holidays-
1: Halloween
2: Christmas
3: Our Birthdays
Three favorite beverages-
1: Dr. Pepper
2: Apple Beer
3: The Blue Goodness Bolt House Farm juice
Three things I can't live without-
1: Gary
2: Our Families
3: Floss (it's new)
3 comments:
I LOVE floss! Love it. Is that weird??? Once you start flossing you just can't ever go back I swear!
sad that the only thing I commented about was floss. I love Tootsie Rolls, too =)
DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Dexter. So by association, I still love you...good job.
Post a Comment