I need help! I am trying to make a
slideshow of my 2008 pictures on
iDVD on my mac. When I set the pictures to music everything works fine. So, I get it the way I want it, and preview it, and everything flows and looks good. BUT, when I burn it to a DVD and play it on the DVD player, all of the music skips and the pictures don't transition very well. I have looked into all of the obvious solutions like...maybe it's the DVD player or something. That's not it, and I have tried burning it twice now just to make sure the 1st one wasn't like a fluke. But it does it every time. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, HELP!
2 comments:
We're sorry about the slideshow, but the basket and card is fabulous. Thank you for thinking of us. We love your family. Patients like you make work easy. Hope your holidays are wonderful!
-Dr. Blackwood's Girlies.
Good Luck! Have you checked the apple website? They have tutorials to help with their programs.
Post a Comment