This year my Dad and Kym are letting Gary and I use one of their time shares. So we have decided to go to Florida. We are so excited! We are going from June 6-14th and are staying at the Grande Vista in Orlando. We are spending a few days in Disney World and a few days at Universal. We also found these really cool "airboat" tours where you go around in swamps and stuff looking at Alligators. Oh, and we found this one night club on the "City Walk" in Universal called: Bob Marley-A Tribute to Freedom. It's a reggae club that is a replica of his Jamaican home. So that should be fun! Other then that, we really want to rent some wave runners and just play around in the lake. Our hotel looks awesome and we got a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite. Which is nice because it has a full kitchen, so we can just buy a bunch of groceries for the week. So.....I am supposed to drop some LBS before we go, but.....we just bought Girl Scout cookies, and I am NOT letting them go to waste. Thank you Dad and Kym! We are so excited!
Some Pictures of the Hotel




4 comments:
That looks really rough and tough! Ha ha I'm jealous!
WOW!You guys are so lucky!Sounds like you are going to do a whole bunch of fun things there!We were able to go to Florida in January,(Cody served there on his mission)but we went on the west side of Florida.Have so much fun!
It looks like you guys will have so much fun! So I think I saw your step-mom Kim at these new homes in Thanksgiving point. Pretty sure it was her, we were there looking at some new homes and she had said something about her building one there. Anyways pretty random. Hope everything is going well with you guys!
Wow, looks like you won't be having any fun. Damn.
Post a Comment