Bree: This post is mostly for you. So you can see how weird the cabin looks.
Over the weekend we took a day trip up to the cabin. A bunch of the trees had to be cut down because they had died, dried and become a fire hazard. So we went to check it out. It was so sad, because the two huge trees in the front (the ones with the swings) had to be cut down. Those swings have been up since before I was born. I have been pushed many times on those swings. AND, my sisters and I have come up with some pretty sweet swing tricks. But, if they were a fire hazard, I guess it's best that they are gone. It was fun to go and see the changes and we had a lot of fun just hanging out and going fishing with my dad.
Whats left of the rope swings. It looks like a tragic ending.
2 comments:
Fun I remember going there. That was so much fun! Looks like you had a good time.
Not the trees with the swings! Gosh seeing that cabin brings back so many memories for me! Get's me emotional just thinking about the fun times we had! :)
Post a Comment