So......this post is for the only 4 people who actually read this blog. Since all 4 of you are complaining about how rarely I update this thing, here is an update. P.S. Mandee, you have no room to talk about not updating. Some more pictures of your trip to Beijing would be nice to see. Okay, so this is what we have been up too. Lately Gary and I have had a chance to hang out with a bunch of friends that we don't get to see very often. It has been so fun to reconnect with all of them.
A few weeks ago, I went out to dinner with my best friends from Elementary/Jr. High School. We were all so close when we were younger and it was fun to see that that hadn't changed. We laughed all through dinner (mostly at Kristen) :) It was a lot of fun to see them and hear about all of the new fun things that they are doing. I have really missed them!
On August 7th, Gary and I welcomed some new teeth into our family. That's right, I got a new grill and I love it. I FINALLY have nice teeth! I just have my temporaries in still, but they are still beautiful for temporaries. I get the real deal on this Thursday. I will post some pictures then.
Last weekend, Gary and I and Mandee went to the cabin with some friends. Gary worked with most of them at America First, and they have stayed good friends. It was fun to see the all of them. We played "loaded questions" and learned a lot about Josh and his love for black lingerie. He he! We went up on Friday and left on Saturday afternoon. On our way through Park City, we stopped at Red Rock and had lunch. There, Mandee and I found our new love. It's this sweet potato pasta and it was, well.....AMAZING! After we got back from the cabin, we had like a million BBQ's to go to. No, it was only 2 and they were both a lot of fun. Gary had a lot of family in town for the weekend. We had a lot of fun hanging out with all of them.
In the middle of all of this, Sadie and Taylor both had their 6 month birthdays!!! Happy Birthday Babies! We love you both so so much! We have the cutest nieces! Mandee took their 6 month photos and did such an awesome job! She is such a great photographer and my favorite part is her awesome stamp at the bottom.

Sadie Jo
.jpg)
Taylor Addison
4 comments:
WE are so excited about your new addition to the family! They look very gorgeous! Sadie Jo loves you two so so so much!!! Thank you for being such a great aunt and uncle!!
Yay for the update!! Sounds like you guys are havin fun, congrats on the new grilll cant wait to see pics!!
Yay for the update! I read your blog too.. so now you can say 5 people read your blog! :) I have to say I started laughing out loud when I read what you wrote about Krisyin.. oh Kristin... haha. I have to say though, I am a bit disappointed you dont have pics of the new grill... Guess I'll just have to seem them in person, call us!!
Hey! I read your blog so I better be one of those 4!
Post a Comment