Monday, September 8, 2008

Vegas!

Over Labor day Weekend, we went to Las Vegas to see Gary's cousin Ryan speak in church before leaving on his mission. Here are a few pictures to prove it! OH, and we met famous people. OH, and you can see my new grill in these. It's awkward for me to just post pictures of my teeth. So, you can see them here. Maybe some day soon I will get the guts to post my before and after pictures. I am really proud of the after pictures, not so much the befores. 

                                  Gary and I with someone famous


                                        A tender moment


                                       Another famous person


  Matchy Patchy! We found these cute "pin up girl" U of U shirts 
                   at Betty Page in Vegas. Hint Hint Brent!!!!!!!!! :)
       

                                                 Grillz
     Ha! You can't even tell that they are fake! Go Dr. Blackwood!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Oh and you shouldn't worry about posting the before picture because that was before and you have the after look! Fun trip to Vegas! I've snagged a few of those "famous people" myself! Luv it!

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Hey Dana, long time no see. I found your blog some how through another one! Our blog is travisandkiraevans.blogspot.com, hope we can keep in touch miss ya girl! :)-Kira

Day by Day Design said...

Love the Grill! :) It looks great!