Body Worlds 3 is coming to Utah on Sept. 19th!!!
I am so excited! Check it out!www.theleonardo.orgGary and I saw the exhibit in Vegas last year and we loved it!
I won tickets to this! Josh and I are so excited to go, it looks AWESOME!
So does the reporter like boys? It was almost hard to get through just having to listen to the lisp!Brannon and I want to check this out!
Awesome! I get to go to a VIP thing tonight after work, I'm so excited! I'll let you know how it is! When are you going? Or are you?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I won tickets to this! Josh and I are so excited to go, it looks AWESOME!
So does the reporter like boys? It was almost hard to get through just having to listen to the lisp!
Brannon and I want to check this out!
Awesome! I get to go to a VIP thing tonight after work, I'm so excited! I'll let you know how it is! When are you going? Or are you?
Post a Comment