Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For Chelsea and Mandee

Chelsea, I am posting this response because I realized that I didn't give Mandee her much deserved credit. So.....Mandee took the picture that is at the top of our blog. We had her come with us to Wheeler Farm to take pictures of us and also some with Griff. Ha ha ha! There are some really funny ones with Griffin. She is just amazing and I will be posting more of them sometime soon. THANK YOU MANDEE!!! You are the best and we LOVE YOU, and you are an okay sister too. :) Oh and Chelsea, I am sure that we can get one printed out for your house too. :) OR, I won't be mad if you and Alex want to copy. :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Damn, that is a really cool picture! That's good stuff!! Gary, your sexy!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.