What's your husband’s name? Gary Ray Grunander
How long have you guys been married? 3 and 1/2 years
How long did you date? A year and 3 months ish.
How old is he? 26!
Who eats more sweets? Oh ME! Gary has a MAJOR weakness for Chocolate/Chocolate Doughnuts though.
Who is the better singer? Neither of us have any kind of musical talent. Sad, but SO TRUE!!!
Who is smarter? Gary is by far! AND he is kicking butt in school this semester! He works so hard and I am pretty PROUD!
Who does the laundry? Gary does it most of the time. I REALLY hate folding clothes or hanging them up. It's the worst. So, when I know there is laundry to be put away, I find random things to do around the house and Gary gets stuck with it. Sorry Gary!
Who pays the bills? He does. He works at our bank, so it's way easier for him to do it. Well, that's my excuse anyways. Really though, he is way better with that kind of thing, I would forget.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. And I hate it. I really want to sleep on the side that Gary sleeps on, and I have ever since we got married, but he won't let me.
Who mows the lawn? Gary does that too.
Who cooks dinner? Ha ha ha! Gary does. Just kidding, I kind of do that sometimes. I am pretty much the worst wife ever!
Who drives? Gary does. We both think it's kind of weird when the girl drives. Plus, I SUCK at driving!
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Ummmm, I think we both have our fair share.
Who kissed who first? That's hard to say. He thinks that he kissed me 1st, I think otherwise. All of those who REALLY know Gary, would probably side with me.
Who asked who out first? I don't really think there was any "asking out" done. I met Gary through my friend Erica and after that, we just kind of started hanging out together.
Who wears the pants? Which pants? He wears his pants and I wear my pants. But, he did wear my pants once. He looked better in them, so that was the end of that.
I tag: Jana, Erica, Kira, and MANDEE..... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment