On Christmas Eve, we went up to Gary's Grandparents (Pete's Parents) house to see all of the Fam on that side. It was fun to see all of them. Then, we went back to my Mom's to celebrate with her and my sisters. We had dinner and opened presents and I ate a TON of marzipan.
On Christmas morning, Gary and I (and Griffin) did our own little Christmas here at our house in the morning. Then, we headed up to Gary's Mom and Dad's house. We ate breakfast and got to talk to Brent, so it was awesome! After that, we headed to Orem to see my Dad and Kym. It is funny because they are renting a townhome right now until their new house is built and almost everything they own is in a storage unit. But, they had the townhome decorated so cute! We gave them the Cabo book that we made. It was fun to look through it and remember our awesome trip! Then, we made one last Christmas stop at GJ and Grandad's (Vicki's parents) house for more presents, and....more food!
The next day, Bree and Jay made it to Salt Lake from Phoenix. On the way here, they ran into really bad weather and had to spend Christmas in KANAB! Ha ha ha! Kind of funny now. It was fun to have them here for the Holidays. Jay is MUCH more fun then someone else that used to travel home with BreeAnn. I won't mention any names, but I will say that we are SO happy to have Jay around.
We had such a great Christmas! I always get a little sappy around the holidays. It's true, just ask my family about the neighbor gift on Christmas Eve. I love that this time of year brings out the best in people. Even the smallest of gestures feel HUGE! But, this time of year really makes me appreciate all of the wonderful things that I have been given. Gary and I both have AMAZING families who we love so much! We are so lucky to have every one of you! Thanks for all that you do for us. I am also so lucky to have such an awesome husband. Gary does SO MUCH. And he puts up with a lot too. :) He is just the BEST!
Well, Enjoy the Christmas pics......






8 comments:
Dana it looks like you guys had a great christmas! Hey I was wondering what there is fun to do in Cabo! We are going on a cruise next week and it stops in Cabo and we haven't been there yet! Hey we really do need to get together! It's been like a year and half since I have seen you guys! Well hope all is well! Erica
Hey Dana! It looks like you guys had a fun and busy christmas! I love that you guys do the Rice Pudding thing too. Matt's family does it and it's so fun, except that Matt's mom makes sure that the almonds go into his niece and nephew's bowls, so we kind of just pretend that we don't know who has it. I love the pictures and your sister does such a good job... Happy New Year!
Wow, you guys were busy! I have to say I love the pajamas! Hope your Christmas was great and Happy New Year!
Love his PJ'S! Looks like you had a great time.
DaaaaNaaaa!!!!!....isn't there a picture missing?!?!
I am so jealous of your Snuggles!! I want one so bad! That would be so great!!
Does it look like I have tacos in the picture with Mom, Gary, and me? Because I do. Hahahahaha. I'm just kidding. It looks like it though. Crazy shadows...hmm........?
So I just found you had a blog! how cute is that!
Post a Comment