Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Friends!

Last night I went out to dinner with the girls I grew up with. I hate calling them "Old Friends" or "Elementary School Friends", because I think that makes them seem like a thing of the past. But really we have kept pretty good tabs on each other. It's crazy that we still have so much to talk about and how connected we are. They have been my best friends and I am so lucky to have them. So THANKS Kristen for setting this whole thing up. It was so fun and I can't wait to do it again. We missed you Heidi and Jenny!

2 comments:

Day by Day Design said...

Oh how cute are my friends! I am so sad I missed it. I didnt get home till late and I though for sure you guys would be done! I can't believe you were together till 10:30!! I should have called!

Gary and Dana said...

Hey Heidi!
Yeah, we stayed at Zuppas till like 10ish and then talked a little in the parking lot. It was a lot of fun and we missed you. But you and Jenny not being there, gives us a good excuse to do it again REALLY soon. I am excited to see you again, I miss you! I think the next time we all hang out, should involve old pictures. ha ha ha!