Last night, we celebrated my Dad and Kym's Birthdays, and had a Sushi Party at Trina and Aaron's house. They invited their friend "Chef Johnny B" over to teach us how to roll sushi. It was a blast and the sushi was awesome! After he rolled a bunch of good ones, he let us loose to create our own rolls. They all turned out so good. Mandee and I created one with smoked salmon and mandarin oranges, it was called the......."MANDANARIN ROLL" and Trina made a tempura roll that we dubbed the..........."TRAMPURA ROLL". But, I must say that the Eel was my favorite! Thanks Trina and Aaron and Chef Johnny B we had so much fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND KYM!
1 comment:
How fun! I have never tried sushi because the thought of it grosses me out {I'm kind of a baby about weird food} but after seeing how adventurous you guys are, I might have to break down and try it!
Post a Comment