We are going on a Disney Bahamian Cruise!!! Pete and Vicki surprised the family for Christmas. The whole G-nander clan including Kristine, London and Teagan are going. We leave for Florida on March 20th. The next morning we will be picked up and taken to Port Canaveral to catch the cruise ship and head to Nassau Bahamas. We will stop there and also Disney's Private Island Castaway Cay. We will be on the cruise ship for four days and once we get back to Florida we are staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and spending four more days at Disney World. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! We look at the travel plans and the books they gave us almost everyday. Guess we better hit the tanning bed! THANK YOU PETE AND VICKI!!!










3 comments:
I am officially JEALOUS!!!
You guys travel so much its disgusting!! I AM SO JEALOUS! But its ok cause I still like you, and I think we should double soon!
Well look who I found! haha.. Dana, you will have SOO much fun on that cruise! I did a Bahama cruise a while back and it was SOO fun, and I hear the dysney ones are the best.. DUH- supper jealous! Lets get together when you are back and all beautifully bronzed!
Post a Comment