Monday, January 4, 2010

The Holidays

The New Year:
On New Years Eve, we went out to dinner for Jana's birthday and then back the the G-House for Bunko and Fireworks! I didn't get any pictures for some reason, but that's what we did. On Saturday we went up to Soldier Hollow to go tubing. We went last year when Brent got home from his mission and had a blast so we went up again this year. Gary had a bunch of family in town and Mandee had her friend Doug in town from California so we all went up together. Afterwards we went to Dinner and then to Avatar. It was a fun filled day! And Gary and I tested out Beyond Glaze in draper. AMAZING!

We had my Mom, Mandee and Doug over for donuts before we went tubing.
They are from Beyond Glaze in Draper. If you haven't been, you should go.
There's my plug.
Gary

Me

The Family

Sadie is a crazy dare devil and loves this stuff!

Vicki, GJ and the back of Grandad

Our tube group. We all went down together for most of the runs.
We were flyin' and then I broke my fingers. Kind of.
Gary, Me, Mandee, Doug and Brent

Me and Mandee

On our way up to Soldier Hollow we stopped at the Ice Castle at Zermatt. It was so cool. Pun intended.



Christmas Day with the Kirk/Holman Clan:
After we spent the morning with Gary's fam, we headed over to my Dad and Kym's house
for lunch. We spent a few hours hanging out and eating awesome food. And then my Dad and
Kym made everyone cry then sent us home. :)

Baby Reygan. She is so cute!

Taylor and Gary. They are cuddle buddies

Me and Taylor

Gary and Me with Taylor trying to escape

Kirk-Holman Girls Minus 1

My Dad

Cute message/gift from my Dad and Kym


Grunander Christmas:
On Christmas Morning, we go over to Pete and Vicki's for breakfast and presents. I LOVE that breakfast! And the presents. :) Kristine and the baby's came too! This year Pete and Vicki surprised us with something that I will blog about in a later post. No, Vicki's not pregnant. :)

I don't know why I am making that face.
It's the only pic of me or Gary so I posted it. Sorry.
Jana, Will, Vicki and Sadie

I love this picture of Sadie

Derek, Kristine (behind the pants), Brent and London

Pete and Sadie

Christmas at our House:

I got Gary tons of ties for his stocking. He is a freak about ties.

Griffin opening presents

Our Tree

Christmas Eve:
We always spend Christmas Eve with my mom, since she doesn't really celebrate Christmas Day. She makes an awesome dinner and then we eat Danish treats all night. :)

My mom

Me and Mandee with our "What Would Dexter Do" shirts from Trina


Taylor and Gary. She loves him.



Festival of Trees:
We go to the Festival of Trees every year with Gary's family. We go on bid night so that Pete and Vicki can bid on stuff. It is so much fun and I love seeing all of it going to Primary Childrens. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the Christmas Season then that. This year was especially fun because Gary and I got some trees too.

Our Trees

United Title Christmas Party:
Our Company Party this year was so much fun! The food was awesome and so was the band. Camille's daughter has a band called "Marinade" and they are amazing!!! We had so much fun! I love my job! Thanks Walt and Karen for an awesome party and for everything that you do for us!
Mandee and Walt

Mandee, Emily and Krysta

The band

Mandee, Karen and Me


THANKSGIVING:
This year we had Thanksgiving at my Dad and Kym's house and then later we went to Trina an Aaron's for a 2nd Thanksgiving with my Mom and sisters. Then over to Pete and Vicki's house to hang out later that night. BreeAnn and Jay were able to fly in for almost a week and it was so much fun to have them here. We even got to pick out Bridesmaid dresses while they were in town.

My Dad, Bree and Kym doing things to the Turkey

Bree and Me

The coolest. (Gary told me to write that, then said just kidding, and then
he said don't write that, and then your making this up.) It's true.

Mandee after food

My cute Mom made dinner all by herself because none of her daughters
know how to. That's what you get for being a good cook I guess.


2 comments:

Josh and Anna said...

Blog overload!! I don't even know where to start..so...love the doughnuts {yum!} and the stocking full of ties. Looks like you guys had a great holiday, glad you're back to blogging. That's all:)

Day by Day Design said...

Love your family!