Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The 4th. I know, I'm behind on the whole blogging thing.

We spent the 4th at Gary's parents house. They always have awesome fireworks and food. My family came over for the BBQ and fireworks too. It is so nice that our families blend so well together. It's just like a really big family. Our families just really love each other! Taylor and Sadie got to play together before fireworks. They were so fun to watch. Oh, and Gary did his favorite firework.....SNAKES! They are so lame, but he really loves them, so I pretend to love them too. The next day, we went to Orem to my Dad's house for fireworks. He is so embarrassing. When we all came out to get our seats for the show, he had patriotic MO TAB blasting through the garage. He is such a geek! He's cute though and we love him for his geek moments!




No comments: