Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mandee's Accident

Last Wednesday, Mandee and I were heading over to the store to pick up a few things that we needed for Skyler's wedding the next day. I was about 30 seconds behind Mandee. I was just driving and all of the sudden I was in a bunch of traffic. I thought, oh probably an accident, as I got closer, I found out that it WAS an accident. As I looked ahead, all I could see was a silver car and an SUV. I had a bad feeling and I just knew it was Mandee. As I got closer, I saw Mandee getting out of the car. It SCARED me to death!  Luckily she was just a little stiff and a lot freaked out! The lady that hit her, wasn't paying attention to Mandee who had stopped at the red light, so, the lady hit the back end of her at about 35 MPH. Poor Mandee has the worst timing. We had Skyler and Katies wedding the next day, and family in town, including my sister's boyfriend Jay, who we were all meeting for the first time. So, we took Mandee to the hospital and there, took the BEST family picture we have ever taken!



5 comments:

Heather Strong said...

That really is the best family picture ever! How scary though for Mandee!

Gary and Dana said...

I know right! I love that picture of my fam. I am just glad that I am not in it. He he he! I know, I feel so bad for Mandee, she just has the WORST timing. Luckily she is okay. They totaled her car, so at least she got a new car out of it. So I see that you have tagged me, as soon as I can figure out how to get the survey on my blog, I will fill it out. I suck at computers. Oh, and if you really don't know what to do with the goodies you make, you are more then welcome to bring them to us. He he he!

Heine said...

Yes luckily Mandee is okay! - but what happened to our flag! Is it also "totaled"? - and does she have an extra to put on her new car???

Gary and Dana said...

Hi Heine!
Yep, the flag was also totaled. BUT she did go and buy a new one and it looks really good on the back of her new car. YOU NEED TO GET A BLOG!

Gary and Dana said...

Heine,
Never mind about the blog comment, I FOUND yours!