Ever since we moved into our place, I have been complaining about the lack of cupboard space we have. We only have the space that is in our TINY kitchen and even worse, all of our cupboards have glass fronts. SO.....all of our groceries look so crammed and messy all of the time. I have always wanted a corner pantry by our kitchen for all of our groceries, and I hinted around to Will one day, that he should make me one. I wasn't expecting him to just up and make me one. But that is exactly what he did. He surprised me and brought it to our house last week. Isn't he AWESOME! I still can't believe that he MADE this! The pictures are nice, but they don't even to it justice. It is BEAUTIFUL! Will....you are so awesome! Gary and I love you and so do our groceries! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment