Friday, September 12, 2008
The UN-Fair
Last weekend, we went to the fair with the fam, mostly just to see the baby pigs and laugh at people, ya know! Well, we got in a fight! A full on yelling match with this....."trashy" lady! We had all gone to sit at a table outside in the "food court" and had a lot of people with us. The table that we sat at had two elderly people sitting at it already. So, we took like maybe one or two chairs from a different table that nobody was sitting at. A few minutes later, this lady and her stinky kids walked by and sat at the table next to us. (not the table we took the chairs from) As she walks by, she says......."well, this is just unfair that other people are taking chairs from the other tables around here." We didn't really think anything of it until....Gary stood up to get a fork, and the lady walks over to our table, looks at me and says...."you know what, I AM TAKING THIS" and TOOK his chair!!! I was pissed! We were there 1st and it wasn't our fault that there were two cute little old people occupying two of the chairs at our table. Plus, I didn't see any sign that said there had to be a certain amount of chairs at each individual table. So, Me and Mandee and Will, were not going to take her crap. We got into a heated yelling match in the middle of the fair! Ha ha ha! Will started in on her first and then Mandee said..."ya know, I knew that the fair was full of TRASH!" When Gary got back, I stood up and gave him my chair and looked at the lady and said..."here you go Gary, I am sorry, but we seem to have a chair Nazi on our hands." So, we kind of yelled back and forth for a minute and after things calmed down, Mandee goes...."You know what, I don't think that lady even realizes that we went to GRANGER!" Ha ha ha! G-house! Don't mess!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is crazy about that lady! Good job not taking her crap!
That is too funny! Some people were just born to be upset I swear! I mean really, did that really make her happy to have Gary's chair! CRAZY PEOPLE!!
Post a Comment