Monday, November 3, 2008

Real Salt Lake Game

On Saturday, we went to the REAL game with Jason and Heidi. It was a really good game (we won) and it was fun to see the new stadium. After the game, we went back to Jason and Heidi's house and had dinner with their cute family! Their kids are so cute and so SMART! We got the royal treatment at dinner and didn't even had to dip our own chips in the salsa. :) We had so much fun with you guys! THANKS JASON AND HEIDI!!! (Oh, for some reason we only got pictures of us at the game, which is kind of silly since we have a million pictures of us. But, here they are anyway)




1 comment:

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Hi. I am not commenting about the soccer game. I want to know who took your cute picture above this post. You know, the one where you guys are in love and holding hands? I love it. I want to order one so i can put it on my mirror, because sometimes I think, "I need more pictures of Gary and Dana around here." But seriously, it's so cute!