For Thanksgiving this year, we went to the Little America with my Dad and Kym and some of our family from their side. For the past few years, Gary and I haven't been able so celebrate Thanksgiving with them, so it was really fun to spend it with them this year. Gary and I have 3 families, which is awesome and we love it, but it makes it a little hard to make it to every body's Holiday festivities. After the Little America we went to Gary's Mom and Dad's house to celebrate with Gary's family. They closed off the back patio and put in heaters so that we could all sit at one huge table. It was funny though, I wore contacts all day, and after I wear them for more then a few hours, my eyes start to really hurt. So I went to take them out and put my glasses on, and.......I forgot to put my glasses in my purse. SO, I had to wear my prescription sunglasses for the rest of the evening. It was so embarrassing! Everyone kept calling me "HOLLYWOOD" or singing that "I wear my sunglasses at night" song. Oops! We didn't get to celebrate Thanksgiving with my mom this year because she flew to Arizona to be with BreeAnn and Jay. But I am sure that she had a lot of fun. My mom hates the winter so Arizona is perfect for her during the Holidays! I am also happy to say, that no Turkeys were harmed on my behalf.
My Family at Little America
My Dad, My Grandma Pearl, and Kym
Miss Taylor Addison
Me and Gary
Grandad, GJ, Vicki and Whitney
2 comments:
I love your "Hollywood" story! Sounds like something I would do! Happy Thanksgiving!
That is fun! I bet it is nice not to have to cook anything!! I am glad you had a good thanksgiving! I was thinking I may have a small Christmas Party for all of the girls and their husbands/boyfriends/fiance or whatever. Do you think it is too late of notice?
Post a Comment